SCIBA E-Blasts are the simplest way to get your information in front of booksellers, buyers, educators, librarians, and/or readers.
- A dedicated e-blast requires an image, a link, and a subject line.
- E-Blasts are limited to one per day, so reserve your space early.
- Ideally art should be 600 px in width.
- Choose your list: Stores; Educator/Librarian; Public
- Price: $150/members $200/nonmembers
- Additional lists: $25
One California Catalogs
Currently SCIBA and NCIBA partner to produce two catalogs per year, Summer Reads and The Holiday Catalog. Custom and standard catalogs are provided to over 300 member stores across the state, and can include: newspaper insertions; direct mail; social media support on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; as well as Shelf Awareness for Readers for the holiday edition.
Details and contract information for the Holiday Catalog available HERE.
Regional Banner Ads
A banner campaign that places ads on the Web sites of each of the nine regional booksellers trade associations (SIBA, MBA, GLiBA, NEIBA, NAIBA, PNBA, SCIBA, NCBA, MPBA). Get instant national industry exposure. Banners run on the home pages of the web sites of all nine regional trade associations. Banners run for a week and placement is exclusive.
- Banner Ad Sizes – both formats are required: Horizontal (440x125) & Vertical (125x440)
- Formats: jpg, gif
- Size: 250K maximum. The smaller, the better.
- Deadlines: 5 days before run date. Banners from Tuesday to Monday, in order to take advantage of publisher book release schedules.
- Price: $1000/members $1500/nonmembers