Summer Catalog & Campaign 2018
a joint project of NCIBA & SCIBA spanning the entire state of California
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
To drive sales of summer titles through California's independent bookstores during the summer. California is the 6th largest economy in the world with 36 million people served by 300 plus independent bookstores (NCIBA and SCIBA memberships).
Campaign runs June 4 through August 12, 10 weeks
California Summer Reads catalog with 8 pages featuring 70 titles published before or during the timeline. Marketing campaign to include:
- Partnership with Sunset/Via magazines to include ads and feature stories about California Summer Reads
- Ads in The New Yorker, California regions
- San Francisco and Los Angeles market radio stations partnership featuring author interviews and radio spots plus streaming on station websites
- Insertion of 500,000 catalogs into newspapers across the state
- Social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and website features) with 300 plus member bookstores across the state of California featuring included titles
- Displays with posters and shelf talkers in participating member stores
- Pre-set ordering available from wholesalers
Per title cost $1,750
In addition to being featured in this well distributed catalog and in our stores, all titles will be showcased in multiple social media channels by NCIBA and SCIBA and member bookstores.
Four titles rate: $6,500 ($1,625 per title)
Publishers submitting four or more titles qualify for one of the feature author interviews on radio stations (publisher to elect author), plus shelf talkers for in-store displays, and presentation in print ads
Add $200 for title feature on cover of catalog (limited to 20 titles)